14 oz Candle
Check out our spring scents here! Descriptions of scents at this link!
or choose from our everyday favorites collection! Descriptions here!
Wooden Wick Candle
3 wick candle to be lit all at once for a throw to fill a large room.
Coconut - Apricot Wax
75 Hour Burn Time
14 ounce container is a seamless tin
Choice of white, rose gold, pink, purple, or reddish pink in select scents
*vessels can be recycled after candle use for storage or as a planter.*
• Allow candle to completely reach the sides of the container on first burn. This can take up to 3-4 hours.
• NEVER burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 an inch tall after cooling as this allows your candle to burn the best. You can do this by pinching off the burnt part, leaving a clean wick for a good burn.
• NEVER leave your candle unattended.
• Stop burning your candle when the wax is 1/2 an inch from the bottom of the vessel.